Roles and Responsibilities for individuals associated with the accessible E&IT procurement process are listed below
Disability Access Compliance Analyst
In the fall of 2007, Eugene Chelberg, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs, and Director of the DPRC petitioned Robert A. Corrigan San Francisco State University’s President to secure funds for the creation of the position of the Disability Access Compliance Analyst (DACA).
- Assists Campus Requestors and other staff and faculty in understanding and compliance with Section 508 requirements regarding Electronic and Information Technology (E&IT) acquisitions.
- Assists Campus Requestors in the review and documentation of the 508 conformance of E&IT products and services.
- Coordinates the efforts of the E&IT Technical Advisors.
- Maintains a local database of 508 review and documentation efforts.
- Acts as liaison for CSU system wide database and documentation program.
- Researches and compiles external sources of 508 compliance information.
- Works with Campus Requestor and the DPRC staff to develop plans for alternative access or accommodation for non-conformant E&IT