Career Expo - Spring
The Career Expo is a general career fair that targets students and alumni from all majors for entry-level positions and internships. Employers representing businesses, non-profits and government agencies participate in this one-day recruiting event.
The event is opened only to SF State students and alumni. Please bring your SF State student ID or other documentation to show your SF State affiliation.
By attending a career event, you understand that you are a guest of the organizations sponsoring the career event. Students, please review our Code of Conduct before arriving. Attendees should bring their resumes and wear professional business attire.
|Career Expo – SPRING||
Friday, April 12, 2013
11 am – 3 pm
Registration Information for Employers
- Space is limited!
- Regular Registration: $350.00
- Non-Profit/Government registration: $200.00
- Registration Deadline: March 27, 2013
- Once the accommodation limit is reached, additional registrations will be put on a waiting list.
- Registration does not confirm partisipation; an official confirmation will be sent via e-mail. Once registration is confirmed, fees are non-refundable.
- Registration includes parking, one table, two chairs, and two lunches.
The Expo is widely marketed and will be well attended – it will be a great opportunity for you to publicize your organization, employment needs and internships to SF State’s diverse student population of over 30,000. For information regarding our student demographics, click here.
Online Registration Instructions:
On the left side of this website, click on the GatorJOBS link.
Click the "Post positions and register for events" under the Employers & Recruiters heading.
If you already have an account on GatorJOBS, enter your Username and Password in the appropriate fields, and then click the "Login" button.
If you are a new user to GatorJOBS, click the "Click here to register!" link at the bottom of that page to create a new account.
- After logging into your GatorJOBS account, click the "Career Fairs and Events" item, which can be found on the menu bar at the top of your homepage.
- Click the "Search" button.
- Locate the event and click on it to begin the online registration.
If you have questions, please contact the Student Involvement and Career Center at (415) 338-1761 or email@example.com.
List of Participating Employers
- Aeropostale, Inc.
Association Reserves San Francisco
Balboa Capital Corporation
California State Board of Equalization, San Francisco District Office
Consolidated Electrical Distributors
Crowe Horwath LLP
Defense Contract Audit Agency
Graybar Electric Co., Inc.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U S A, Inc.
MassMutual Silicon Valley
North East Medical Services
Peninsula Family YMCA
Professional Service Industries, Inc. (PSI)
Sacramento City Police Department
San Francisco Federal Credit Union
SF State University Police
SF State Human Resources
San Mateo County Transit District (SAMTRANS)
Self-Help for the Elderly
Seneca Center for Children and Families
Social Security Administration
Tenderloin Housing Clinic
The Hertz Corporation
TransPerfect Translations International, Inc.
U.S. Marine Corps Officer Programs
Walters & Wolf