Graduate School Fair
- General Information
- Registration Information for Recruiters
- List of Participating Schools & Programs
On- and off-campus post-baccalaureate and professional schools, including ones from SF State, will promote their programs at this outdoor event. This event will take place rain or shine
By attending a career event, you understand that you are a guest of the organizations sponsoring the career event. Students, please review our Code of Conduct before arriving.
October 21, 2015
Quad / Main Lawn
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Registration Information for Recruiters
- Non-profit Institution Registration: $250
- For-profit Institution Registration: $350
- Registration for SF State's Graduate Programs: Complimentary
- Registration Deadline: October 7, 2015
- Once the accommodation limit is reached, additional registrations will be placed on a waiting list.
- Registration does not confirm participation; an official confirmation will be sent via e-mail. Once registration is confirmed, fees are non-refundable.
- The event will take place rain or shine.
- Registration includes parking, one 4-foot table with awning, seating, and two lunches (additional meals must be pre-purchased in the registration).
The fair is widely marketed and will be well attended – it will be a great opportunity for you to publicize your school/programs to SF State’s diverse student population of over 30,000. For information regarding our student demographics, click here.
Online Registration Instructions (Non-SF State)
On the right side of this Web site, click on the GatorJOBS for Employers link.
If you already have an account on GatorJOBS, enter your Username and Password in the appropriate fields, and then click the "Login" button.
If you are a new user to GatorJOBS, click the "Click here to register!" link at the bottom of that page to create a new account.
- After logging into your GatorJOBS account, click the "Career Fairs and Events" item, which can be found on the menu bar at the top of your homepage.
- Click the "Search" button.
- Locate the event and click on it to begin the online registration.
If you have questions, please contact the Student Involvement & Career Center – Employment Services Program at (415) 338-1761or email@example.com.
SF State Graduate Program Registration
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about how to participate.
List of Participating Schools & Programs